This page lists pages that redirect to other redirect pages.
Each row contains links to the first and second redirect, as well as the target of the second redirect, which is usually the "real" target page to which the first redirect should point.
Crossed out entries have been solved.
Showing below up to 13 results in range #1 to #13.
- Intestinalized mucosa → Barret's esophagus → Barrett's esophagus
- Template:Evaluation of tumors - entire article → Evaluation of tumors → Evaluation of suspected malignancies
- Fetopsy in third trimester → Fetopsy in third trimester and intrapartum stillbirth → Fetopsy in third trimester and stillbirth
- Main page → Main → Main Page
- Teratoma → Mature cystic teratoma → Dermoid cyst
- Nevus → Melanocytic nevus → Dark skin focalities#Microscopic evaluation
- Melanoma → Melanoma of the skin → Dark skin focalities
- Template:Selection and trimming - entire article → Selection and trimming → Gross processing
- Stomach for helicobacter pylori → Stomach for ''Helicobacter pylori'' → Stomach for Helicobacter pylori
- Stomach for ''Helicobacter pylori'' → Stomach for Helicobacter pylori → Stomach biopsy for Helicobacter pylori
- Template:Fixation → Template:Fixation - General notes → Template:Fixation - general notes
- Template:Gross processing of diffuse skin lesions → Template:Gross processing of suspected malignant skin lesions → Template:Tissue selection from suspected malignant skin lesions
- Template:Gross processing of well-defined skin excisions → Template:Gross processing of well-defined skin lesions → Template:Gross processing of skin lesions with benign appearance